- 06:00 AM to 06:30 AM MORNING TEA
- 07:30 AM to 10:00 AM Breakfast at respective Dining Area
- 09:30 AM Check out from Tent City
- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sight-seeing places of interest in Bhuj.
Complimentary sight-seeing places of interest in Bhuj
Sri Swami Narayan Temple (Approx. Time 20 Minutes)
- Made in marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
Aina Mahal(Approx. Time 30 Minutes)
- Aina Mahal is an 18th century palace in Bhuj, Gujarat, India. It is located next to the Prag Mahal. The walls of the Palace are of White Marble covered with mirrors separated by gilded ornaments with shades of Venetian glass.
(Visit to Sri Swami Narayan Temple & Aina Mahal is subject to its schedule timing)
Bhujodi [Handicraft Village & Craft Park] (Approx. Time 40 Minutes)
- Hiralaxmi Craft Park... A vision to preserve, restore and promote the arts of Kutch and making them accessible to masses. Handicraft village where live artisans can be seen working.
- The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest.
In case guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, they will have to arrange on their own. Time of any such departure to be notified at the reception at the time of check in.